[ome-users] PL/py to parse Comments

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Mar 7 13:40:11 GMT 2019

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 4:55 PM Kölble, Konrad
<Konrad.Koelble at uk-erlangen.de> wrote:

> has anyone tried the above across multiple groups in OMERO?

Hi Konrad,

if I understand you are looking to access the PostgreSQL database
directly in order to:

 - (1) work around the security system and
 - (2) to perform comment processing without needing to download the comments

Does that sound right? If so, I don't see why it _wouldn't_ work (just
as it would work with other SQL procedural languages), but you'll have
to provide any security assurances yourself.

> Cheers
> Konrad

Gruß,
~Josh