[ome-users] two omero-system against the same postgres

Andreas Mueller Andreas.Mueller at Biologie.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Tue Mar 5 08:41:45 GMT 2019

  Hi Josh,

  you know Susanne develops extensions for our microscops and for the
  user interface.

  Because your 'No.' on the third question I bring up a second filespace
  and a second database in our postgres. With the omero.ports.prefix=1
  we can run it without danger.

    - thanks! -

  a nice day
  Andreas