[ome-users] update of OMERO to Python 3?

Simon Li spli at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jun 5 15:37:57 BST 2019

It's one of the next big changes. See the recently published blog: http://blog.openmicroscopy.org/future-plans/community/2019/06/03/omero-5-5/

Simon

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 15:30, Le Dévédec, S.E. <s.e.ledevedec at lacdr.leidenuniv.nl<mailto:s.e.ledevedec at lacdr.leidenuniv.nl>> wrote:
Hi all,
I have a question from our ICT department regarding the update of OMERO to python 3.0. Is it in the planning?
Thanks,
Sylvia Le Dévédec

Sylvia E. Le Dévédec, PhD | Research Division of Drug Discovery and Safety |Cell Observatory High Content Imaging Screening Facility  | Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research (LACDR), Leiden University | Visiting address: Gorlaeus Building, Room GE2.11 |Einsteinweg 55, 2333 CC Leiden NL  | Phone: +31 71 527 4285 |Twitter: @seledevedec | Web: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/science/drug-research/drug-discovery--safety