[ome-users] LDAP Config for PosixGroups

Aleksandra Tarkowska at22 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 19:42:30 GMT 2019

Hi Andreas,

Did you try to set omero.ldap.user_mapping https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.4.10/sysadmins/server-ldap.html#user-lookup?

omeName=uid,firstName=??,...

Please review also omero.ldap.group_mapping

Thanks
Ola

   [omero at omero3 OMERO.server]$ bin/omero ldap active
   Yes

   [omero at omero3 OMERO.server]$ bin/omero ldap create andrmuel

  I get a:

   not-null property references a null or transient value:
   ome.model.meta.Experimenter.firstName; nested exception is
   org.hibernate.PropertyValueException: not-null property references a
   null or transient value: ome.model.meta.Experimenter.firstName

   I find the same error in the logs if I try to logon over web.

--
 The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research