[ome-users] omero Installation without nginx

Simon Li spli at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 11:29:08 GMT 2019

Hi Andreas

All our production OMERO instances currently use Nginx, we haven't done any performance testing with Whitenoise. However based on the Whitenoise documentation I'd expect it to be fine for a small number of users. If you go into production with this setup it'd be great if you could follow up on this thread with your results, good or bad, as it's something others might be interested in.

Could you point me to the lines in ome.viewportImage.js and omeroweb.viewer.min.js that you had to change? We've had a similar bug report before: https://trello.com/c/emmH0lCd/520-omeroweb-extraneous-forward-slash-for-static-asset-location.

Thanks!
Simon