[ome-users] How to get pixel size by Bioformats

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Sep 18 21:27:52 BST 2018

Hi Qi,

You can find a MATLAB example of how to retrieve the physical pixel size in the following link:
https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.9.2/developers/matlab-dev.html#ome-metadata

With Thanks,
David Gault

On 18 Sep 2018, at 20:02, Qi Gong <qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu<mailto:qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu>> wrote:

Hieveryone,

We use Bioformats to load WSI in matlab. Does anyone know what function we can use to get image pixel size (MMP: micrometer per pixel). I found this website (http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats-cpp/5.1.8/api/classome_1_1bioformats_1_1FormatReader.html#a2cf69551b1f0592ad1302195004cbaad), but didn't find an  apposite function. Thank you.

Regards,
Qi
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]

--