[ome-users] nd2 files opening with multiple series instead of time series

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 10:52:52 BST 2018

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sending in the report. This sounds like it may be related to a similar problem which we have recently put in place a fix for (https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/3191). A short term workaround until this is released would be to disable the use of the native chunk map for ND2 files, you can see how to set the options in https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.9.2/formats/options.html.

If you are still seeing the issue with the chunk map disabled then this is a separate issue, in which case uploading a sample file to https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/ would be great.

With Thanks,
David Gault