[ome-users] OMERO and Samba: Windows vs. POSIX ACLs

Simon Li spli at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 10:53:59 GMT 2018

Hi Bene

We don't use Windows ACLS for managing permissions, but in principle you could setup your OMERO server to run under an Active directory user account which would give you access to the required groups. Be aware there's at least one potential bug to look out for: https://www.openmicroscopy.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8450&p=19691#p19691

Simon