[ome-users] 12-channel Imaging Mass Cytometry -> OMERO

Jean-Marie Burel (Staff) j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 10:50:31 GMT 2018

Hi Konrad

I tried the data into OMERO. The only one I can import is the OME-TIFF. I
have attached the screenshot Is it what you mean by ³blackboxes².
There is only one channel and not 7 as indicated in the summary.txt file.

I will check the MCD viewer when I have access to a window machine

Cheers

Jmarie

On 06/11/2018, 10:21, "ome-users on behalf of Kölble, Konrad"
<ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk on behalf of