[ome-users] Opening DM4 Gatan

Young, Eric Jeffrey younge16 at msu.edu
Fri May 11 15:30:02 BST 2018

Hello,

I currently unable to open my DM4 files with Bioformats in Fiji (ImageJ). This occurred after I used the updater. I have tried uninstalling the Bioformats package and the re-installing from here.(https://www.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/)

Bio-Formats | Open Microscopy Environment (OME)<https://www.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/>
www.openmicroscopy.org
Bio-Formats is a software tool for reading and writing image data using standardized, open formats. Bio-Formats is a community driven project with a standardized application interface that supports open source analysis programs like ImageJ, CellProfiler and Icy, informatics solutions like OMERO and the JCB DataViewer, and commercial programs ...

Attached are two images of the errors which occur. I receive the second, longer error when I try to open the files from the Bioformat Importer from the plugin drop down.

Any help on this would be really appreciated. I can't access any of my data now. I just want to say for the record, I had no difficulty before.

EY

Eric Young
PhD Candidate
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
DOE-Plant Research Lab
Michigan State University
612 Wilson Road, Room 206<https://maps.google.com/?q=612+Wilson+Road,+Room+206+East+Lansing,+MI+48824&entry=gmail&source=g>
East Lansing, MI 48824<https://maps.google.com/?q=612+Wilson+Road,+Room+206+East+Lansing,+MI+48824&entry=gmail&source=g>