[ome-users] OME Meeting Programme Up

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Wed May 9 12:11:37 BST 2018

Dear All-

Hope everyone is well. The OME team is busy with an upcoming release and of course all the prep for our Annual Users Meeting. The programme for the first day is now up—

https://www.openmicroscopy.org/events/13th-annual-users-meeting-2018.html

There will be a series of community and project presentations that should provide a good way to get up to date with a lot of activity in the field—from OME, KNIME, Orbit, ImageJ/Fiji, 4D Nucleome and several others.

Registration is officially now closed, but if you failed to register in time, send me an email and we’ll see what we can do.

See you all soon!

Cheers,

Jason