[ome-users] OMERO.figure: export to PDF fails

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 17:04:09 GMT 2018

Hi Kai,

 I just checked and there’s certainly not a limit of 18 panels on a page. Exporting a PDF page with 40 panels worked OK for me.

Could you let me know your reportlab version?
I have:

$ pip freeze | grep reportlab
reportlab==3.2.0

Also, is this a multi-page figure?
Are all the panels within a single page?

I wonder if the presence of the 19th panel would cause this bug if there were only 1 or 2 of other panels there?

If you can reproduce this, especially with a simpler figure that would be great.

If you could send me the exported JSON “File > Export as json” that fails, and one that doesn’t, that would be handy
(either privately or remove any private names / details).

 Cheers,

  Will.