[ome-users] bfconvert command

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Aug 24 15:45:57 BST 2018

Mohanapriya,

you will have to show us more exactly what you are trying including
all the steps, so that we can help you. Additionally, we suggest
upgrading to a newer version of Bio-Formats. The most recent is 5.9.1.
The documentation for the bftools are available at:
https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.9.1/users/comlinetools/index.html#command-line-environment

~Josh