[ome-users] Issue in bfconvert command.

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Aug 10 11:39:58 BST 2018

Hi Mohanapriya

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 5:32 PM, Narapareddy, Mohanapriya
<mohanapriya.narapareddy at emory.edu> wrote:
> I think u dont get my point correctly when i am trying to execute this
> command
>
>  bfconvert -bigtiff -compression LZW <input file.vsi> <outfile>-%s.tif
>

> its working fine in centOs , i am getting multiple image planes but when i
> am trying to execute in docker container i am getting only a single image
> plane. Please resolve this issue.

Sorry, for the confusion. I tested one of our VSI files, and multiple
series (70+) were generated both within and outside of Docker using
the openjdk:8 image. I think we're going to need some more information
to help you out:

 * What version of Java & Bio-Formats are you using in Docker?

 * How are you invoking bfconvert inside the docker container?

 * Can you show us your entire Dockerfile?

 * Are you seeing any warning messages or errors? Any non-0 exit codes?

Cheers,
~Josh