[ome-users] Issue in bfconvert command.

Narapareddy, Mohanapriya mohanapriya.narapareddy at emory.edu
Thu Aug 9 16:32:16 BST 2018

I think u dont get my point correctly when i am trying to execute this command

 bfconvert -bigtiff -compression LZW <input file.vsi> <outfile>-%s.tif

its working fine in centOs , i am getting multiple image planes but when i am trying to execute in docker container i am getting only a single image plane. Please resolve this issue.

Mohanapriya