[ome-users] Operetta XML

Laurent Guerard laurent.guerard at unibas.ch
Thu Apr 19 08:22:54 BST 2018

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info, glad to see that it's not /just/ for us.

I think we can manage for the moment with these weird image name, but
the plate one was really the most problematic part of the issue. We'll
then wait for any news on the single image side :)

Thanks again for the help.

Best,
Laurent Guerard