[ome-users] Operetta XML

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 13:28:52 BST 2018

On 04/12/2018 02:55 PM, Laurent Guerard wrote:

> However, it seems that the single image name is still having problem. >
> Having these infos without the "MeasurementIndex.columbusIDX.xml" name
> would be perfect

You're absolutely right. We've tracked this down to
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/blob/v5.4.5/components/blitz/src/ome/formats/model/PixelsProcessor.java#L135
which attempts to address
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/design/issues/57. I'll do a bit more
investigating but this does look like something that we could and should
fix and that has caused us trouble in other ways.

In the meantime, my best suggestion would be to write and upload a
little server-side script that your users can run to fix image names
post-import. With luck somebody else may have a better idea for a
workaround. I'll try to figure a minimal example for us to use as a
reference in fixing the issue.

-- Mark