[ome-users] Operetta XML

Laurent Guerard laurent.guerard at unibas.ch
Wed Apr 11 12:44:09 BST 2018

Hi guys,

A user has been trying to use our OMERO with Operetta tiff files. Since
it's a screen and it has too many images, we tried to upload using the
XML file with the metadata linked to the plate files called
"ImageIndex.ColumbusIDX.xml".

Problem is that now all the plates are called
ImageIndex.ColumbusIDX.xml. Looking at single images, it reads the plate
name and all the metadata but the plate name is messed up. And it can't
be changed during the import.

Any ideas ? I have some data but it's quite heavy (11Go) but I can
upload the XML file with the metadata (containing the plate ID and plate
name..)

Thanks.
--
Best,