[ome-users] OMERO.figure bug/Time to upgrade?

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Oct 31 20:58:36 GMT 2017

Hi Jay,

 Simplest explanation for images failing to render is that your connection to OMERO has
timed out. If you know that you’ve saved the figure previously, you can simply refresh the
page in the browser, you’ll be prompted to login again and that should fix it.
If you haven’t saved the figure, you can open webclient in another browser tab and log in there.
That should fix the images in figure (and you can save it).

If not, perhaps you could look at the developer tools to see what the error is
for loading images (right-click on the page -> Inspect, look at Network tab)
Screenshot from Chrome:

[cid:D197AB67-633B-40B0-8562-595EB3E76C6A at home]

If you see an error request for the image, you can right-click on this and open image in new
tab to see a full error?

I don’t think you can upgrade figure with your current version of OMERO, but you shouldn’t need to...
Let us know how you get on.

 Cheers,

   Will.