[ome-users] OMERO.figure bug/Time to upgrade?

Copeland, Jay JayArnold_Copeland at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 31 15:41:01 GMT 2017

Hello,

We are using OMERO.figure 1.2.1. When we turn off channels in the Preview control pane it causes the main image to disappear as shown in the attached screenshot. It also appears that z-projection option is not working.

I see that we are using a fairly old version of Figure. Perhaps instead of troubleshooting this version of figure we should instead upgrade. Our current OMERO version is 5.2.5. Which version of Figure should we upgrade to?

Thanks.

Jay

Jay Copeland
Manager, Image Management Core