[ome-users] logout redirect

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Oct 24 13:11:14 BST 2017

Hi Felix,

 When you say “redirect to the index page after logout” do you mean redirect to the login page?

This is what happens currently when you “‘logout” as a public user.

I’ve created a card to fix this.
https://trello.com/c/AaY4cwkn/98-go-to-webclient-login-after-logout
It’s a minor change and doesn’t break any existing workflows so is likely to be in the next release.
You can see the change at https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/pull/5558

However, I’m afraid that there’s no way to configure this in omero web settings.

Regards,

  Will.