[ome-users] Bug in Fiji

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Oct 11 16:09:40 BST 2017

Hi Tereza,

Thank you for reporting this problem, and for offering to upload the
dataset.  I will send FTP instructions in a private email.

In the meantime, could you please let us know which version of
Bio-Formats you are using?  "Help > About Plugins > Bio-Formats
Plugins..." will show the version installed in Fiji; the most recent
version is 5.7.1.  You might also try checking the "Open files
individually" option in the "Bio-Formats Import Options" window when
opening .stk files, as that may provide a temporary work-around for
opening single files.

Regards,
-Melissa