[ome-users] Upcoming OMERO releases

Helen Flynn (Staff) h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 13:59:29 BST 2017

Dear All,

We expect to release OMERO 5.3.5 on Wednesday 4th October. This is a security update to which we recommend all sysadmins upgrade their servers as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay in this release, the circumstances were beyond our control.

We expect to release OMERO 5.4.0 early next week. This release will also include the fix for the security advisory so you may wish to use the workaround for now and upgrade directly to 5.4.0 instead.

Any servers still running OMERO 5.2.x will need to be upgraded to at least 5.3.5 as it is not possible to implement a workaround for the security issue on 5.2.x,

Regards,

The OME Team

Dr Helen Flynn
OME Technical Writer