[ome-users] suggestions for FS managed repository layout (omero.fs.repo.path)

Mason, David [dnmason] D.N.Mason at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 09:53:52 GMT 2017

Some time ago we switched from the default to a groupId led repo path:

omero.fs.repo.path=%groupId%/%group%/%user%_%userId%//%year%-%month%%day%/%time%

But this was largely for server-side space usage reporting purposes. I can't shed any light on making part of the FS read only, sounds like an interesting idea though!

Dave