[ome-users] Convert HTD to Cellh5 using Bioformats

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 14:30:15 BST 2017

Hi Kai,

The method you were using was indeed correct as was your suspicion that the contents of the CellH5 file were being overwritten.
I was able to reproduce similar behaviour and from debugging it appears this a bug in the CellH5Writer when dealing with multi series data.

I have opened a bug ticket below which can be used to track this issue:
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/13327#ticket

With Thanks,
David Gault