[ome-users] dm4 format

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Mon Mar 27 18:23:57 BST 2017

Hi,

    This question is really for the developers of Bio-Formats, but this seems to be the best way to send the question to them...  I apologize for bugging everyone else!

    Is there a plan to include Gatan's DigitalMicrograph dm4 format in the future.  Both imageJ and FIJI read the previous version (dm3) without any trouble, but neither appears to understand the dm4 format.  I'm sure others would find it useful to be able to read such files.  The format appears to be a wrinkle on the dm3 format, and there are descriptions available on the web.  Thanks.

--
            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center