[ome-users] Bioformats import

Knecht, David david.knecht at uconn.edu
Mon Mar 27 15:44:01 BST 2017

I tried to import a multi-position Micro-manager data set into Fiji with the latest Bioformats.  The data was collected with Multi-D set to 500 images saving individual images to a folder. I stopped the acquisition after 340 images.  If I File/Import Image sequence and point to one of the positions, it opens a stack of 340 images.  If I use Bioformats and open the images in the same folder, it opens a stack with 500 images, the last 160 of which are blank.  Dave

Dr. David Knecht
Professor , Department of Molecular and Cell Biology
University of Connecticut
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
U-3125
Storrs, CT 06269-3125