[ome-users] OMERO username and password

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Mar 9 19:25:00 GMT 2017

Hello Dominik,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I delete the .sql file. I got the same transaction problem in psql. But in
cmd I can pass diagnostics and start omero.

When I login, do i need to change default Server [localhost4064] and
Username [ReaderStudy] ? In password part, I use the password "testOmero",
which I set up by "bin\omero db script --password *testOmero*". But I got
fail at here. (Or I should use the window 7 login password?)

I also want to know after I restart my computer. May I directly start the
server? Or I have to setup everything again? Thank you very much.

Regards,
Qi