[ome-users] DOCUMENTATION REFERS TO OMERO 5.4 BUT IS OMERO 5.3

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 14:00:02 BST 2017

Hi Paul,

thanks you so much for your reactivity, we are in the process of modifying our docs
deployment strategy and the documentation for the internal 5.4.0-m1 milestone has
been promoted live by mistake.

We have corrected this issue and redeployed the latest OMERO 5.3.3 technical
documentation at the URL you mentioned. We will also review our process to make
sure this does not happen in the future.

Thanks again for the quick notification,
Sebastien