[ome-users] OMERO username and password

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Mon Feb 27 15:54:10 GMT 2017

Hello Josh,

1. At first I downloaded and installed the 5.3 version OMERO server, I
found the problem and reinstall 5.2.7 version. But in the cmd.png
attachment blue square, there are warning about 5.3 version, do you know
how to check the version?

2. Follow the instruction, I create database in pgAdmin4. As pgAdmin4.png
attachment, I set database, login role and password to "testOmero". In the
cmd.png attachment blue square, what command should I use to initialize
database? "bin\omero db script --password testOmero" or  "bin\omero db
script --password root_password"?

3. In the same square(blue), I face AttributeError? Did you face similar
error before?

4. In cmd.png attachment, the red square shows I have java installed. But
in the green square, It says Java could not be found.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Regards,
Qi