[ome-users] OMERO username and password

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Fri Feb 24 19:31:07 GMT 2017

Hello William,

I tried to install a OMERO server on my local computer follow:
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.2/sysadmins/windows/server-installation.html

But I am facing some problem and have some questions.
1. May I skip this command? C:\OMERO.server> bin\omero db script --password
root_password?
2. I am sure we have Java installed, but when I enter command:  bin\omero
admin start, system says Java could not be found.

I attach a screenshot of cmd window. Have you ever faced similar problem
before? Thank you.

Regards,
Qi