[ome-users] Assistance for batch downloading files from OMERO

Shruthi Balachandra sbalacha at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 9 03:36:48 GMT 2017

Hi,

I'm Shruthi working with Lucy Erin O'Brien Stanford School of Medicine, USA. We have been using OMERO (Version 4.4.10) for organizing our data. Now we are having trouble batch downloading files. We can download individual images but not in batches. It gives a error message saying that processor is not available. Please could you let me know how to batch download the files? ( I followed the instructions given from http://help.openmicroscopy.org/export.html). Also,  I want to know  whether batch downloading would work if we upgrade the software? I would like to mention that we could upgrade the program but we will be happy to have what we have now.

Looking for hearing from you

Thanks

Shruthi

Shruthi Balachandra

Lucy O'Brien Lab

Molecular and Cellular Physiology

Stanford School of Medicine

Stanford

Exporting Images - Open Microscopy Environment<http://help.openmicroscopy.org/export.html>
help.openmicroscopy.org
How to export any image as an OME-TIFF file, save it as a JPEG, PNG or TIFF or if it was archived at import, download it in the original image format.

Thanks

Shruthi