[ome-users] OMERO.figure behaviour on different machines

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Tue Dec 5 13:28:37 GMT 2017

HI Will,

thanks for the superfast reply!

I did what you suggested, but unfortunately the output in the console is
exactly the same between the two machines, i.e. holds no clues.

It simply gives a warning saying "Empty string passed to
getElementById()." in both cases, but no errors.

Is there another place where I can look for differences?

Thanks and cheers,
Kai