[ome-users] Display rendering problems with big images

Jean-Marie Burel (Staff) j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Aug 7 15:39:24 BST 2017

Hi Peter

Thanks for reporting the problems.
I have created a card https://trello.com/c/r4cINtil/105-32-bit-images-issue
It looks like the clients are not correctly handling the min/max value for
that pixels

The preview pane is disabled for pyramid images and the images can only be
viewed in the main viewer.
When a pyramid is not available, omero will generate one if the size of a
plane is above a given value.
This can be configured. In order to do so, you will need to modify in
omero.properties the following values
omero.pixeldata.max_plane_width
omero.pixeldata.max_plane_height

For example in your case, set them to 4096 and 4096

Cheers

Jmarie

On 04/08/2017 14:46, "ome-users on behalf of Peter Zentis"
<ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk on behalf of