[ome-users] Fwd: Combine files in OMERO - Lose the px metadata - Bug!

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Sep 28 14:25:31 BST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexia Loynton-Ferrand <alexia.ferrand at unibas.ch>

Dear all,

I combined images (2 single section images, DAPI for image 1, 488 for
image 2) initially acquired with MetaXpress. To combined the files, I
used the omero script (util script, combine images) -- see file
attached for the procedure, done with Insight version 5.2.4. I used
the "auto define dimensions", stated "_w" for the channel names,
"none" for Z or T. Version of the embedded util script is 4.2.0.

Whereas the original images have all metadata, for instance xy px size
0.65 um, the combined image does not have all the metadata (in this
particular case, xy px size is 0.00 um).

I tried to manually edit the px size, but it was not possible, neither
with Insight not the webclient.

Except combining the images with Fiji or MetaXpress, anything else I
could try with OMERO?

All the best from Basel,
Alexia