[ome-users] Viewer shows Zeiss SEM Auriga data as blank [5.2.4]

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 13:25:13 BST 2016

On 09/13/2016 01:16 PM, Mark Carroll wrote:

> Easier and more likely to work is to use the Bio-Formats 5.2.2
> command-line tools with the original file separately from OMERO.

Of course, I should have added that the 5.2.2 version of
bioformats_package.jar also works just fine in ImageJ, I didn't mean to
single out the command-line tools in particular so much as to say
"separately from OMERO 5.2". You might still need to import the file
into ImageJ from your local disk but /perhaps/ you could just use the
plugin's "Bio-Formats Remote Importer" with your current server and see
if it works directly too.

-- Mark