[ome-users] Viewer shows Zeiss SEM Auriga data as blank [5.2.4]

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 13:16:39 BST 2016

Dear Suzanne,

I'm not sure how possible or effective that will be: /if/ it works at
all, OMERO 5.2.4 may work better with Bio-Formats 5.2.0 than 5.2.2, I
don't know. Perhaps you will have more success with that than I fear!
Easier and more likely to work is to use the Bio-Formats 5.2.2
command-line tools with the original file separately from OMERO. If you
don't have easy read-only access to the server's filesystem where your
imported file is stored then Insight should let you download the image
file back to your computer.

Incidentally, regarding security, do make sure that your site is aware
of https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/products/omero/secvuln/2016-SV2-share

Cheers,

Mark