[ome-users] Viewer shows Zeiss SEM Auriga data as blank [5.2.4]

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 10:02:18 BST 2016

On 09/12/2016 12:28 PM, Kunis, Susanne wrote:

> i have imported a Zeiss SEM Auriga image into OMERO 5.2.4. The import
> log shows no errors and the image was successfully copy to the server,
> but the thumbnail and the viewer show it as blank. Do you have any idee why?

I wonder if the problem could be
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.2/sysadmins/limitations.html#large-images-with-floating-point-pixel-data
-- that this is a large image with floating-point pixel intensities,
which our clients do not yet render? When you click on the blank
thumbnail in Insight then in the General tab in the right-hand metadata
pane what does it say for Dimensions and Pixel Type?

If it's not a large floating-point image then please do feel free to
upload it at http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/ and we'll be
happy to take a look.

Cheers,

Mark