[ome-users] Omero.tables view for images

Frederik Grüll frederik.gruell at unibas.ch
Fri Oct 28 09:20:15 BST 2016

Hi Will, all,

The key-value annotations work well so far. I have one line per image in
an attached CSV file and I can easily parse this data and annotate it
with an OMERO script as a key-value map. The CSV file is created by
CellProfiler and I just loop the image IDs through it with the LoadData
module.

My image data is actually organized in plates, but I could not make an
OMERO table that would show metadata per image instead of metadata per
well, even if I substitute the well column with an image column in the
HDF file that backs the table.

Cheers,

Frederik