[ome-users] FEI .emi and .ser files

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 19:36:07 GMT 2016

Hi Nicolas

thanks for uploading samples files. We have linked them to the existing tickets
for these new fake formats [1] [2].

As explained in our blog post [3], our current roadmap is aimed at extending the
Bio-Formats API and we will not be actively working on new file formats. We
will still accept contributions [4] if anyone in the community wants to get involved
into that effort.

Best regards,
Sebastien

[1] https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/6824