[ome-users] FEI .emi and .ser files

Nicolas Brouilly brouilly at mpi-cbg.de
Mon Nov 21 10:47:12 GMT 2016

Hi !

I guess this list must receive a lot of request like this one, so I hope this one is not going to be the last straw that breaks the camel's back... I hope this is the proper procedure to submit new file types...

I'd like to know whether the FEI .emi and .ser image file types could be added to the Bio-format library.

The TIA reader (https://imagej.nih.gov/ij/plugins/tia-reader.html) works well for the .ser but it lacks the nice functionalities offered by the Bio-format (drag and drop, open as a stack, as virtual...).

Thanks for your help !

Nicolas