[ome-users] Bug report for version 2012-06 OME-XML in Fiji, seen in grid/collection stitching

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Nov 9 20:17:15 GMT 2016

Hi,

Michael: This problem would occur if WiscScan was ever deployed to use a
non-release version of Bio-Formats. Ask the WiscScan programmers to search
the Git commit history for changes to the Bio-Formats JAR files, to see
which versions were committed when.

OME team: it would be nice if Bio-Formats could make a "best effort" to
transform these sorts of files, by attempting to treat them as one or more
released schema versions before giving up on the XSLT forward transform.

Regards,
Curtis

--
Curtis Rueden