[ome-users] Bug report for version 2012-06 OME-XML in Fiji, seen in grid/collection stitching

Michael Pinkert mpinkert at wisc.edu
Wed Nov 9 20:03:30 GMT 2016

Thanks for solving that Roger!

That solution makes sense, though it is rather confusing that we would be encountering this problem now.  We've been using the software for years without problems, but I guess an update either messed up the references or made the improper reference a requirement when it wasn't before.

I'll have to talk to the more knowledgeable coders on this issue, and look around to see if other people are still having this problem.

Best regards,
Michael Pinkert