[ome-users] Orbit Image Analysis v2.41

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 09:07:50 GMT 2016

Hi Manuel-

Thanks for the updates and all the great work.  It's great to see this going forward.

We have a very cool IPS cell project going on in the lab and was very excited to use Orbit to work through some analyses on some of the data collected by a few of my colleagues.  I ran into the same problem as Damir- I couldn't access data owned by other members of my group (in an OMERO sense).  Speaking selfishly, this is a really important capability- did I miss something, or can this be added?

Thanks again for all the great work.

Cheers,

Jason