[ome-users] Omero.tables view for images

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 10:36:04 GMT 2016

Hi Frederik,

 Yes, it seems that it’s only the clients that need updating to support Images.

Although we currently show Well and Image together in the right panel (image depends on which field the plate is selected for the plate)
this is changing in OMERO 5.3:
The right panel will only show the Well when it’s chosen from the Plate, the containing images will be shown below the main plate,
and clicking these images will load the Image in the right panel.
This means that you can choose whether to annotate the Well or the contained Images.
See https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/pull/4863 (feedback welcome)!

I’ll make sure we update the display of Tables data, so that when you choose an Image you see any Tables data on Images.

Cheers,

  Will.