[ome-users] Group mapping (LDAP)

Shaun Hare Shaun.Hare at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu May 26 10:38:15 BST 2016

Thanks for letting me know Dominik

No problem

Shaun

From: ome-users <ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk<mailto:ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>> on behalf of "Dominik Lindner (Staff)" <d.lindner at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:d.lindner at dundee.ac.uk>>
Date: Thursday, 26 May 2016 at 10:00
To: OME User Support List <ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk<mailto:ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>>
Subject: Re: [ome-users] Group mapping (LDAP)

Hi Shaun,

thanks for providing the log files. Unfortunately all our LDAP experts are very busy at the moment with the upcoming OME users meeting next week. To find out what's going on, we probably have to replicate a similar setup like yours locally; that's likely to be postponed until after the users meeting. Sorry for the delay.

Kind Regards,
Dominik