[ome-users] Group mapping (LDAP)

Dominik Lindner (Staff) d.lindner at dundee.ac.uk
Thu May 26 10:00:24 BST 2016

Hi Shaun,

thanks for providing the log files. Unfortunately all our LDAP experts are very busy at the moment with the upcoming OME users meeting next week. To find out what's going on, we probably have to replicate a similar setup like yours locally; that's likely to be postponed until after the users meeting. Sorry for the delay.

Kind Regards,
Dominik