[ome-users] omeMeta.getPlaneExposureTime fails to grab correct exposure times

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Mar 16 20:53:24 GMT 2016

Hi Édouard,

Thanks for the support and reporting this issue. From your description, it sounds like a
bug while parsing the exposure time. Having access to sample data for us to reproduce
the issue would be the most useful at this point.

If your Nikon nd2 files are smaller than 2GB, you should be able to upload them at
http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/. For larger files, we can provide you with the
credentials to a FTP server. Let us know what works best for you.

Best,
Sebastien