[ome-users] omeMeta.getPlaneExposureTime fails to grab correct exposure times

Edouard Duliège edouard.duliege at espci.fr
Wed Mar 16 14:32:12 GMT 2016

Hi guys,

I'm a PhD student from ESPCI, Paris, France. And first i'd like to say
thanks for the awesome work with bioformats.

I use bioformats (up to date version) to analyze my nd2 files with
MATLAB scripts. I'd like now to use the exposure time as a parameter. My
images typically have 2 planes with varying exposure times.

I can grab the exposure times og both planes using metadata.get ; but
then I have to deal with the unit and it's kind of not very elegant. I'd
like to be able to use OME metadata. However,

omeMeta.getPlaneExposureTime(0,0).getValue()
omeMeta.getPlaneExposureTime(0,1).getValue()

give me the same exposure time, whereas it is clearly different.

Is there anything I can do to work around it? Or is it a bug?

I can provide with additional information upon request, as long as files.

Best,

Édouard

--
Edouard *Duliège*
Laboratoire de Colloïdes et Matériaux Divisés
edouard.duliege at espci.fr
École Supérieure de Physique et de Chimie Industrielles
de la Ville de Paris
10, rue Vauquelin | 75231 Paris Cedex 05 | France
www.espci-paristech.fr <http://www.espci-paristech.fr>