[ome-users] Bioformats Import problem with .nd2 files recorded with NIS Elements 4.3

Probst, Christopher c.probst at fz-juelich.de
Wed Mar 9 09:30:33 GMT 2016

Hi,

we recently updated a couple of our microscopy setups to a newer version of the NIS Elements software (4.3) and while importing recorded files in FIJI with Bioformats
there is a mix up between series and time points. Meaning that in a file with 100 series and 200 time points after selecting series 1 to be imported, series 1 will result in a stack of images from the first frame of each of the 100 series and 100 blank images.
I can provide a file to test of course!

Best

Christopher
Research Centre Jülich Germany
Institute of Bio- and Geosciences (IBG-1)
52428 Jülich, Germany

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich